Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe that your copyright-protected work was posted on MINI LIVE's site or app, or otherwise hosted by MINI LIVE, without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification by copyright email@example.com
The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we and the uploader of your work can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of the work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please sign in the above statements.
All information submitted in your copyright infringement notification may be forwarded to the purported infringer, or otherwise made public in any way by MINI LIVE or a third party.
MINI LIVE is not responsible for any of the content hosted in our app